The Halloween Sale was an 48-hour event stretching from October 31st 2011 - November 2nd 2011. The majority of the sale revolved around Elder, Event, Akem's Gamble, Ancient's Workshop, and previous Sales Abilities sold at discount prices or in bulk for Favor Points. Other purchasables include 3 new Abilities on sale **, 3 new Jack O Lantern set Familiars, retired Halloween 2010 avatar costumes **, and Akem's Medieval Bloodbath ability set **.
Halloween Sale Abilities
- Rage of the Samurai was available for 15 minutes.
- Demon's Bane was not available at all.
- Dragon's Might was available for 15 minutes
Two Day Only Ability Sale
These Abilities could be purchased individually or in a set of three. The Abilities stayed the same during the entire sale.
|Row 1||Amplify Pain, Control Spider Swarm, Shadow Warrior||35 each||75||Day 1|
|Row 2||Claws of Chaos, Jackal Form, Petrify||35 each||65||Day 1|
|Row 3||Amons Might, Telekinetic Strangulation, Leprechaun's Curse||95 each||150||Day 1|
Every hour one new Elder or Event Ability would be on sale for 25 . After 60 minutes a new Ability would appear, replacing the last one. Another section of the page gave hints on the next ability such as Ability Type, Attack, and Defense.
|Day 1: 3am - 4am||Magma Blood|
|Day 1: 4am - 5am||Obsidian Blood|
|Day 1: 5am - 6am||Vapors of Vesuvius|
|Day 1: 6am - 7am||Elder's Malignance|
|Day 1: 7am - 8am||Eternal Fortitude|
|Day 1: 8am - 9am||Phantom Stealth|
|Day 1: 9am - 10am||Ethereal Song|
|Day 1: 10am - 11am||Black Cat Wail|
|Day 1: 11am - 12pm||Night Owl Vision|
|Day 1: 12pm - 1pm||Summon Necrophagist|
|Day 1: 1pm - 2pm||Cast Polymorph|
|Day 1: 2pm - 3pm||Death Cloud|
|Day 1: 3pm - 4pm||Knight's Glory|
|Day 1: 4pm - 5pm||Priest's Fervor|
|Day 1: 5pm - 6pm||Cast Time Warp|
|Day 1: 6pm - 7pm||Wail of the Banshee|
|Day 1: 7pm - 8pm||Song of Sorrow|
|Day 1: 8pm - 9pm||Melody of Death|
|Day 1: 9pm - 10pm||Feral Form|
|Day 1: 10pm - 11pm||Demon's Taint|
|Day 1: 11pm - 12am||Astral Ascent|
|Day 1: 12am - 1am||Falcon's Fury|
|Day 1: 1am - 2am||Rift Ground|
|Day 1: 2am - 3am||Eagle's Flight|
|Day 2: 3am - 4am||Speed Kill|
|Day 2: 4am - 5am||Stealth Kill|
|Day 2: 5am - 6am||Manipulate Aura|
|Day 2: 6am - 7am||Summon Fallen Angel|
|Day 2: 7am - 8am||Cause Insomnia|
|Day 2: 8am - 9am||Summon Succubus|
|Day 2: 9am - 11am||Guard Mind|
|Day 2: 11am - 12pm||Swirling Shadow|
|Day 2: 12pm - 1pm||Animate Nightmare|
|Day 2: 1pm - 2pm||Induce Terror|
|Day 2: 2pm - 3pm||Sinister Stare|
|Day 2: 3pm - 4pm||Blades of Bone|
|Day 4pm - 5pm||Eternal Damnation|
|Day 2: 5pm - 6pm||Cloud Form|
|Day 2: 6pm - 7pm||Arcane Flail|
|Day 2: 7pm - 8pm||Unbreakable Wall|
|Day 2: 8pm - 9pm||Motion Distortion|
|Day 2: 9pm - 10pm||Ritualistic Finesse|
|Day 2: 10pm - 11pm||Disembowelment|
|Day 2: 11pm - 12am||Phasing|
|Day 2: 12am - 1am||Agility|
|Day 2: 1am - 2am||Black Rose Miasma|
|Day 2: 2am - 3am||Jackal Form|
See: Jack O Lantern set
Halloween 2010 Avatar
Medieval Bloodbath Abilities
The Medieval Bloodbath ability set from a previous sale were reportedly made available again. Due to a glitch, these were unavailable.
Mythology and Etymology
- ** Although they were promoted, neither the Medieval Bloodbath ability set, nor the Dia Los Muertos Costume and Red Death Costume were available for purchase.
- ** The 3 abilities which should have been sold during the entire event at 95 were mostly unavailable; 2 of the abilities were available for only 15 minutes and at the unexpected cost of only only 35 .
- The hint for the Day 2: 9am Lightning ability indicated an Offensive ability with stats of 147 and 22 , which would be Raise Demon Storm. However the 9am ability was Guard Mind, and returned later as the 10am ability as well, making it available for 2 hours instead of 1.
* All times in Eastern Timezone