The Malignant Music Set are limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was available during from November 26th - December 12th(?) 2010 and is available on the Facebook platform.
- Tier 1 - Tormenting Melody - Movement - Attack 86, Defensive 79
- Tier 2 - Demonic Chorus - Defensive- Attack 65, Defense 100
- Tier 3 - Fatal Aria - Offensive - Attack 110, Defense 55
- Tier 4 - Violent Crescendo - Defensive - Attack 55, Defense 110
- Reward - Torturous Cacophony - Offensive - Attack 180, Defense 82
For the first few days Apocalypse was being offered as the reward on the Facebook platform and Torturous Cacophony was only on the MySpace platform; this glitch has been rectified.
Music has long been an integral part of the cinema, particularly horror movies. Music stresses the emotional tone of the scene in ways that pictures alone simply cannot. Music can create suspense and give rise to a myriad of other emotions. Horror and suspense movies such as Jaws, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Poltergeist all have memorable musical scores without which they surely would not be the famous movies they are today.
See also: Ability Sets